Summerlin, Las Vegas, and Henderson Nevada
Las Vegas cosmetic dentist Dr. Matthew Wilson offers options to improve the look of your smile by using state-of-the-art techniques that do not involve complicated surgery or long recovery periods.
A Smile Makeover is a non-invasive alternative that can improve your look and make your face look younger by cosmetically repairing your teeth. The shape and alignment of your teeth affect the look of your face, including your cheeks and lips. Problems with tooth loss or worn teeth can make your lips look like they are “sunken-in,” your cheeks look hollow, or can give you wrinkles in your skin. With a Smile Makeover, these problems can be fixed!
Elements of a Smile Makeover
The different parts of a Smile Makeover are combined to make you look better than your best without using any invasive or drastic surgeries.
A Smile Makeover can help if you have teeth that are:
Elements of your Smile Makeover may include:
- Face Shape – The shape of your teeth should line up with the shape and features of your face.
- Tooth Color – Matching your tooth color with materials that look like the natural shade of your teeth is so you will have a smile that looks natural and not “fake.” Typically, whiter teeth look younger. Also, teeth that have are not semitransparent can tend to look fake. Lastly, your skin tone, and even your hair color, may affect the recommended shade of your new tooth color.
- Tooth Size – Longer teeth are look younger. Older teeth are usually shorter due to years of wear and tear. Making your front teeth longer may help create a much younger appearance.
- Crooked Teeth – Without orthodontics, Las Vegas cosmetic dentist Dr. Matthew Wilson can give your smile the appearance of straight teeth by covering crooked teeth with porcelain veneers, a procedure that is known as instant orthodontics.
- Discoloration – Porcelain veneers can also cover stained and discolored teeth, or be used to whiten and brighten your whole smile. Porcelain veneers can also be made to match the teeth you already have.
- Chipped Teeth or Teeth With Spaces – Porcelain veneers are great for covering chipped or cracked teeth and can close unwanted gaps between your teeth.
Experience the difference with Inspire Dental of Summerlin
If you really want a new look, a smile makeover can give you great and satisfying results. A new smile can give you a smoother face and fuller lips. Dr. Wilson uses state-of-the-art materials, technology, and techniques to give our patients elite dental care and provide amazing results. When it comes to choosing a cosmetic dentist for your smile makeover, pick the best! The only dentist that you should choose is Dr. Wilson, because he has the expertise and experience to provide the results that you desire!
Smile Makeover in Summerlin
If you would like to learn more about a smile makeover, please contact us at (702) 331-4700 to schedule a consultation.
Inspire Dental of Summerlin welcomes patients of Henderson, Las Vegas, and Summerlin, Nevada.