Welcome Back! We’ve missed you all!
We are happy to announce that we have been cleared by the Governor and the Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners to resume most dental procedures. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Starting May 4, 2020, for current or new patients we ask that you help us follow the current infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We plan to follow these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you before your scheduled appt. to ask some screening questions.
- We ask all patients to text or call us when you have arrived for your scheduled appointment.
- All Patients are asked to wait inside their cars until we are ready to seat them in order to reduce contact with other patients. We will communicate together via text or phone calls.
- All patients will have their temperatures taken inside their car.
- Hand sanitizer will need to be used when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We also wanted to make you aware that, due to the astronomical rise in costs of personal protective equipment (up to 50 times in some cases) you may see an additional fee.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and warmly welcome back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Matthew Wilson and the Inspire Dental Team